Take a listen to Jentry Womack and I’s 1 minute soundscape:
Included noises are:
- Animal (party animal that is)
- something wooden
- preparing food
- Snap, crackle, pop
- People cursing in different languages
- something being taken apart
- a workout
- something ominous
- something beginning
- something ending
- something seasonal (is it too early for Jingle Bells?)
- isolation (alone in the shower)
- A time keeper (two, actually)
We captured a few more: something electronic, something being built, scream, slow and fast things) but they didn’t make the cut.
Editing took (sadly) longer than it should, clocking in at just shy of 3 hours–a lot of which is due to indecision (where should the toilet sound go??) and getting a handle on Hindenburg.
Here’s to getting addicted to all the sounds of daily life.